Name of the Post: Account Clerk
Post Date: 10-07-2023
Total Vacancy: 01
The National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language, New Delhi invites applications through online mode only from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the following post. The applicants are required to apply Online through Link given in the NCPSL’s Website www.ncpsl.gov.in under “Recruitment” head.
Vacancy Details :
|Sl.No:||Name of Post||Group||Pay Level (As per 7th CPC)||UR||Total|
|1||Account Clerk||C||Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100)||1||1|
Educational & Other Qualifications:
(i) Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
(i) One year experience in accounts matters in Govt./Autonomous bodies/ Private fields.
(ii) Working Knowledge of Sindhi in Arabic script and knowledge of accounting and establishment procedure.
Pay Level (As per 7th CPC)
- Level – 4 (Rs. 25500- 81100)
- Between 18-27 years
|Women candidates and candidates belonging to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) are exempted from payment of fee.||–|
|Start Date & Time of Online Registration /Submission of application||29th July 2023|
|Last Date & Time of Online Registration/Submission of application||28th August 2023|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification (The National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language, New Delhi) Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
General Terms and Conditions of Recruitments: –
- Application Form :
a) The last dates as prescribed above may be extended by the competent authority depending upon the exigency of the situation. Notification to this effect will be placed on web-site of the University only and the candidates are advised to visit the Council’s website “www.ncpsl.gov.in” regularly.
b) The columns in the online application form can be expanded to furnish any further information.
- Applications/candidature of applicants are liable to be cancelled/rejected summarily or at any stage of the recruitment process in the event of all or any of the following:
i) Applications being incomplete.
iI)Application made in the form other than the form uploaded in Samarth Portal in Council’s website “www.ncpsl.gov.in”.
iii. Any variation in the Signatures. (All the signatures done on the Application Form and also on other Documents must be the same)
iv) Fee not paid as per instructions.
v) Under aged/over aged candidates. Age limit will be counted as on the closing date of submission of online application. vi. Not having the requisite Educational Qualification/Experience/Category Status as on the closing date.
vii. Incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of material facts.
viii. For carrying mobile phones / accessories in the Examination premises/Hall, wherever applicable.
ix) If the candidate is found using unfair means or adopting any malpractice at any stage of selection process.
x) Non-production of Original Certificates at the time of Verification of Documents. Any other irregularity.
- Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Written/Skill Tests. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date as prescribed in the advertisement for receipt of the applications. In other words no candidate shall be eligible for written test/skill test if he/she does not possess the minimum qualification and experience etc. as on the closing date of the application for a particular post.
- Candidates shall have to submit scanned copies of original documents along with the application to be submitted through Online. They shall, however, submit original documents thereof for verification during Documents Verification or at any stage of recruitment or thereafter.
- The experience in different fields as prescribed in eligibility criteria against any particular post shall be calculated by taking into account either in one field exclusively or by counting more than one field as the case may be.
- The facility of Scribe/Reader/Lab Assistant should be allowed to any person with benchmark disability as defined under 2(r) of the RPwD Act, 2016 and has limitation in writing including that of speed if so desired by him/her. In case of persons with benchmark disabilities in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected-BA) and cerebral palsy, the facility of scribe/reader/lab assistant shall be given, if so desired by the person. In case of other category of persons with benchmark disabilities, the provision of scribe/reader/lab assistant can be allowed on production of a certificate to the effect that the person concerned as physical limitation to write, and scribe is essential to write examination on his behalf, from the Chief Medical Officer/Civil Surgeon/ Medical Superintendent of a Government health care institution as per proforma at APPENDIX-I. Further any facility should be allowed to any person with benchmark disability as defined under “Guidelines for conducting written examination for persons with benchmark disabilities 2018”.issued by Govt. of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan). For providing any facility to any person with benchmark disability as per the Govt. of India guidelines/rules, the Person with Disabilities (Divyangjan) may request/apply along with application form for obtaining the facilities as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Appointment of PwBD candidate (as the case may be), will be provisional, subject to verification of related Certificates/documents.The candidate will have to present himself/herself for Written test/document verification if called for, at the place and time fixed by the Council at his/her own expenses.
- Acceptance of documents/certificates/claims etc. submitted by an applicant will be subject to their verification by the Competent Authorities/Sources. If, any claim/certificate/document is found to be false/fake/incorrect/ malafide at any stage of verification before or after appointment, the document in question shall be summarily rejected and action may be initiated against the candidate for this misconduct including rejection of his/her candidature which shall lead to cancellation of his appointment, if already appointed.
- If at any stage of the recruitment process or employment, it is detected that there is a willful suppression of factual information relating to the eligibility or otherwise as a candidate, followed by supply of fake documents/ or misleading statement/information in the application or tampering of documents or providing such information relating to the caste, educational qualifications, experience, or age etc. the candidature shall be cancelled and services shall be terminated forthwith, if already appointed.
- The persons appointed against any post shall be governed by the National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language (NCPSL) Rules and Regulations as amended from time to time and resolutions of the Executive board of the Council and rules of the Govt. of India.12. Admit card as applicable will be issued provisionally, on the basis of information furnished by the candidate in his/her application. The Council will not verify/scrutinize this information in advance and therefore, mere appearance at the examination will not, in any way, entitle him/her to claim for the post.
- It may be noted that candidates found Eligible/Provisionally Eligible will have to undergo Written Test (as applicable) in the first instance. Final list of candidates found eligible for Skill Test/Written Test will be displayed separately in due course. Candidates qualifying Written Test will be eligible for Skill Test. List of those qualified candidates and schedule of Skill Test will be displayed in Council’s website in due course.
- The candidature will be treated as invalid ab-initio, in case he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate should satisfy himself/herself regarding the possession of the required qualifications, age, caste etc., as stipulated for the post; he/she has applied for as on last date of receipt of applications.
- If any candidate appearing for any examination finds that his/her name, reservation category, post name, post code, photo or signature is missing or is incorrect in his/her Admit Card, he/she should get it rectified by visiting the office of the University. The Council will not make any kind of corrections in admit cards received by post. No modification, whatsoever, in the admit card at the examination centre will be allowed.16. Candidate should bring all original certificates relating to his / her age, qualification, experience and caste etc. at the time of Document Verification. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification of the certified / Xerox copies of the enclosures to his/her application, he or she shall not be allowed to appear at the written test/skill test/document verification and his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
- Candidates must be in sound health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the University may require.18. The Candidates should keep a copy of Application printout along with fee submission receipt for producing at the time of Document Verification and also for their future reference.
- The NCPSL has framed Selection Criteria and Scheme of Examination for particularized posts for recruitments. The NCPSL reserves the right to modify the Criteria/Scheme concerning the recruitment and/or to add/withdraw the post (s) in/from the preview of Scheme of Examination as per requirement.
- The NCPSL reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection as may be detected even after issue of appointment letter.
- The Council reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any error etc., for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements in the website: “www.ncpsl.gov.in”.
- The NCPSL reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever.
- The NCPSL reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect.
- The NCPSL reserves the right to increase or decrease the vacancies according to the circumstances.
- The NCPSL reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof.26. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Interim enquiries shall not be entertained.
- Statutory Warning: Selection in the NCPSL is free, fair and merit basis. Any attempt to influence the selection process detected at any stage is liable to lead to termination of candidature of service and legal action against the concerned individual will be initiated.29. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceeding against the NCPSL, the territorial jurisdiction shall be Hon’ble Courts in Delhi.