Total Vacancy: 78
Brief Information :
Vacancy Details :
|Sl.No||Name of post||Specialization of post||Total|
|1||Junior Technical Superintendent||Laboratories Services||10|
|2||Assistant Security Officer (Female)||Security services||02|
|3||Assistant Safety Officer||Safety Services||01|
|4||Junior Technical Architect||Architecture and Design Services||01|
|5||Coach (Table Tennis-1, Swimming-1)||Sports activities||2|
Staff Nurse (Psychiatric)-1
|7||Junior Technical Superintendent (Pathology)||Hospital
|8||Junior Superintendent||Academic, Administration & Accounts, Store Purchase etc.||12|
|9||Junior Lab Assistant||Laboratories Services||23|
|10||Driver Grade-II||Driving & Maintenance of vehicle||01|
|11||Junior Assistant||Academic, Administration & Accounts, Store, Purchase etc.||23|
Qualification and Experience:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Minimum qualification and experience|
|I.||Junior Technical Superintendent||M.Sc in (Electronics/Computer Science/Chemistry/Physics) OR B. Tech/B.E. OR B.Sc. with two years’ relevant experience OR MCA with one year experience. Knowledge of computer applications.|
Security Officer (Female)
|(i) Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
(ii) Should have Military or NCC and Fire Fighting training
(iii) Be able to drive light vehicles/motor cycle and handle fire arms, in addition to having a sound health and active habits.
|Engineering Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution with a full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labor Institute/Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules or Engineering Degree in Industrial Safety/Fire & Safety with at least 60% marks from a University/Institution recognized under the Factories Act/Rules.
Minimum 01 year working experience in compliance with safety regulations under the Factories Act. Developing, auditing and improving safety systems. Promotions of safety consciousness amongst employees and examination of machinery, equipment and building from the safety angle. Experience in organizing safety training and firefighting would be an added advantage. Post qualification experience in relevant area shall be counted from the date a candidate has acquired the Degree in Engineering.
|4.||Junior Technical Architect||1. Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (B.Arch); preferably, first division from a recognized University or Institution.
2. Registered with the Council of Architecture (COA)
3. 03 years relevant experience; preferably, working experience in a Higher Education Institute.
1. Master’s Degree in Urban Design/Design/Architecture/Building Engineering & Management
2. Practical hands-on knowledge of the relevant software(s) used in architectural practices i.e. Auto-CAD, Sketch-up, Adobe-Photoshop and MS Office etc.
(Table Tennis:0l, Swimming:01)
|1. University Degree and recognized Diploma in Physical Education or BPEd from Laxmibai College of Physical Education or equivalent
2.Distinguished sportsman who have represented the Country in recognized International events may also be made eligible for appointment on contractual basis provided they possess a University Degree and the condition of possessing a Diploma in Physical Education or equivalent qualification shall not apply.
3. Diploma in sports coaching from NSNIS, Patiala or equivalent in the above games.
4. At least two years of coaching at CFTI/University/PG level Institutions.
|6(a)||Staff Nurse-01||Intermediate OR 10+2 OR Equivalent and must have passed the examination held by
the Nursing Council with 03 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wifery. Desirable:
01-year experience in a hospital recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council. Those possessing degree in Nursing may be granted two advance increments in the scale of pay.
|6(b)||Staff Nurse (Psychiatric)-01||Intermediate OR 10+2 OR Equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with 03 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wifery.
(i) Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental health nursing, OR
(ii) MSc in Psychiatric nursing.
|7.||Junior Technical Superintendent (Pathology)||M.Sc. (Medical Lab Pathology) OR B.Sc. (Medical Lab Pathology) from recognized University/Institute at least with 02 years’ experience. He or She should have working knowledge of computer and be able to handle all laboratory functions including Hematology, Immunology, Serology, Biochemistry, Histopathology, Microbiology etc. Must also be able to handle daily calibration, quality control and standardization of new procedures.|
|8.||Junior Superintendent||(i) Master Degree. OR Bachelor’s Degree with two years relevant experience.
(ii) Knowledge of computer office applications & Secretariat practices.
|Junior Lab Assistant
|Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field. OR BCA OR Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration in appropriate field. Knowledge of computer applications.
(Appropriate field relates to Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics/Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical / Civil/ Architecture/ Design/ Chemical/ Earthquake/ Bioscience & Bioengineering/ Earth Science/ Hydrology/ Water Resource Development & Management/ Hydro & Renewable Energy/ Mechanical & Industrial/ Metallurgical & Materials/ Paper Technology/Polymer & Process Engineering.)
|10.||Driver Grade 11||Senior Secondary (10+2) pass with Driving License of both heavy and light duty vehicles with 03 years of driving and maintenance experience OR 10+2 pass with ITI course with Driving license for both heavy and light duty vehicles with 02 years of relevant experience.|
|11.||Junior Assistant||Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.|
Age Criteria :
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Max Age for Group B: 32 Years
Max Age for Group C: 27 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
For Group B : Level-6, Rs.35400-112400.
For Group C: Level-3, Rs.21700-69100.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee :||14-07-2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of fee :||13-08-2023 up to 11:59:59 PM|
|Category of Applicant||Fee amount (in Rs.)|
|SC/ST/PWD/Women/ IIT Roorkee regular employees||Nil|
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification (IIT Roorkee Recruitment) Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Instruction to the Candidates:
- The candidates applying for the posts should ensure themselves that they fulfill all eligibility conditions with respect to qualification requirements, age criteria, caste certificate etc. for admission to examination. Their admission at Tier-I Screening and Short-listing examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letter-cum-admit card and appearance or qualifying the screening test will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Institute for Tier—II second examination. The Institute will take up verification of minimum eligibility conditions with reference to original documents, only for the candidates who have been shortlisted for the second level examination.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be according to the prescribed closing date for submission of the online The applicants are advised to fill all their particulars in the online application carefully.