Name of the Post: CRPF SI (Group-B) & ASI (Group -C) 2023 Online form
Post Date: 28-04-2023
Total Vacancy: 212
Brief Information: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of SI (Radio Operator/ Crypto/ Technical/Civil) & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Dates :
|Date of Submission of online applications||01/05/2023|
|Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment||21/05/2023|
|Release of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (Tentative)||13/06/2023 to till date of exam.|
|Schedule of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||24/06/2023 to 25/06/2023|
Vacancies: The details of vacancies are as follows:
|Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male)||8||2||5||3||2||20|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical)||
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman)||6||2||4||2||1||15|
Pay Scale: The post carries following pay level (as per 7th CPC).
|POST||Group of post||PAY LEVEL||PAY MATRIX|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman)||C||05||29200-92300|
The post will carry Dearness allowance/House rent allowance/ transport allowance/ration money allowance, uniform allowance, free accommodation, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible in CRPF from time to time under the rules.
Educational qualifications :
(as on closing date of application i.e. 21/05/2023)
|Sub-Inspector(RO)||Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University
with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.
|Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University
with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
|Sub-Inspector||B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or|
|(Technical)||Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject|
|Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers|
|or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication|
|Sub-Inspector (Civil)||Intermediate with three years diploma in Civil Engineering|
|(Male only)||from a recognized Board/Institution or University or|
|Assistant Sub- Inspector (Technical)||Essential
10TH Class pass from recognized Board with three years
diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers,
|from a recognized Institute. Or
BSc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from
|a recognized University.|
Preference shall be given to persons having training in
Software or Hardware computers.
|Assistant Sub- Inspector (Draughtsman)||Pass in Matric with English, General Science and
Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical
|Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic.|
Application Fee/Recruitment Processing Charges:
- Examination Fees @ Rs 200/- for Sub Inspector (Group-‘B’) and Rs 100/- for Sub Inspector (Group-‘C’), for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex- servicemen and Female candidates of all categories are exempted
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 2355 hours on 21/05/2023.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other Test or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited
Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test :
Physical Standard Test (PST): For SI (Radio Operator/Crypto/Technical/Civil), & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman).
|Height||Male candidates||Female candidates|
|For Genl., SC & OBC||170 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||Male candidates||Female candidates|
|For Genl., SC & OBC||80 cms minimum expansion
Relaxation in height to the Scheduled Tribes and personnel belonging to Hilly Stations as follows
|The minimum height for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be.||162.5
|Minimum height of the candidates falling the categories of||165||155|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and||cms||Cm|
|candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh,||s.|
|Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura,|
|Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Laddakh|
|region of J&K will be.|
Relaxation in chest to the Scheduled Tribes of all states and hill peoples as follows
|The minimum chest for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes will be.||77-82 cms||NA|
|Minimum chest of the candidates falling the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Arunachal Pradesh,||80-85 cms||NA|
|Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Laddakh region of J&K will be.|
Weight For male & Female : Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test – For SI (Radio Operator/ Crypto/Technical) & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman). Do not carry any marks and is of qualifying nature.
|Test||For Male||For Female|
|Race||1 .6 Kms race in 6 minutes 30 seconds
100 Mtrs. race in 16 seconds
|800 Mtrs. race in 04 minutes
100 Mtrs. race in 18 seconds
|Long Jump||3.65 Mtrs. in 3 chances||9 feet in 03 chances|
|High Jump||1.2 Mtrs. in 3 chances||03 feet in 3 chances|
|Shot Put 16
|4.5 Mtrs. in 03 chances.||–|
Physical Efficiency Test – For SI (Civil) (Male only). Do Not carry any marks but of qualifying nature.
|Race||1 .6 Kms race in 9 Minutes.|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
How to apply/Steps to apply for CRPF SI & ASI Recruitment :
- Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode at the official website of the CRPF. For detailed instructions for submission of online application, please refer to Annexure-I of this advertisement.
- Candidates can apply for the post/trade provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be operational from 01/05/2023 (1000 hours) to 21/05/2023 (till 2355 hours).
- The CRPF will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the CRPF.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/correction/modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.